Breakfast is easy to make. You have variety of food to eat in breakfast if you have bought few machines from any metal fabrication company.
There are many which you can fast. Do you want to know their recipes! If yes, then scroll down and find out!
- Sandwich: If you have sandwich maker, then use it. Place veggie, which are present in your fridge, cheese, meat or chicken cubes and pepper and salt between the slices of bread and place it in maker. The maker will brown and redden them which will it crispy to taste. You can have your sandwiches with juice or your favourite dip which can be mayonnaise or cheesy sauce or ketchup.
- Smoothies: Although it is not food, it is nutritious. You can prepare numerous kinds of smoothies. If you have juicer or mixer, then add bananas, milk and fruits of any one family in juicer. S witch on the machine and it will churn all of them to make a thick bright coloured paste. Pour it in your cup or glass. Have it with pancakes or alone.
- Pancakes: Make the batter by beating eggs, honey and flour. Pour spoon of batter in hot pan. The pan will brown the batter. Turn upside brown to cook it from both sides. This will result in thick and soft pancakes of small size. If you move the pan round then you will get thin and large pancakes. Pour honey on them and have it with juice or espresso.
- Omelette: If you love eggs, then you can prepare omelette too. You have option to prepare it in a mug or in frying pan. Both are simple. What you have to do is to beat egg and veggies together. Add salt and pepper in it and pour it in frying or keep the mug of it in microwave. Mug omelette will cook it in a minute and frying pan one requires turning and you will get fresh omelette which you can have with bread and or alone.
- Nutella Cake: It is cake like thing which is easy to make. To make this cake like puffy thing, you have to beat two eggs and a cup of nutella in a mug and place it microwave for two or three minutes. The microwave will mix them together and give you puffy or swollen cake like chocolate coloured food which you can have with milk.